Things I am thinking about

Home » » Things I am thinking about
Giant Scarf // I have tons of scarfs, but am still on the hunt for a perfect large grey scarf that can double as a travel blanket. I like this Virginia Johnson swan scarf since wrapped around my neck it would just look like a beautiful dove grey scarf – but when wrapped flat you’ll see a beautiful graphic swan print.


Beret // Time to bring back the beret! Ladies let’s make this happen.

Small bags to stay organized // With this zip pouch from BAGGU in Electric Dot Poppy

Mocs // I’ve slowly been expanding my collection of Minnetonka mocs because they are the best shoes around. I also wore then a lot as a kid, so they feel familiar to me from the day they arrive. For some reason though my collection is missing the classic Minnetonka Thunderbirds – so lets fix that! (How beautiful is Bleubird’s Minnetonka lookbook?)

A Peacoat // I’ve been craving the JCrew Majesty peacoat for several years now, and think it is finally time to just do it. I’ll wear this all spring long, and the gold buttons will make me feel extra sharp (even if worn with sweatpants).

Board Shorts // Perfect way to wear a bathing suit but still cover up some problem areas. I just bought this JCrew pair off EBay and can’t wait for them to arrive.

Travel Tote // I’m taking a trip to San Diego for a week in February and have already started to think about what travel bag to use. I may retire my Vera Bradley gym bag due to the lack on interior pockets.  I’m pretty fascinated by the bottom zip shoe section on the Lo & Sons Catalina Bag to ensure that shoes stay separate from clothes and other packed items. A much neater solution than what I normally do – which is pack all my shoes in the main compartment in plastic bags.